Nagina Abdullah, the founder of Masala Body, was recently a guest on the Wellness Mama Podcast discussing how to use Ancient Spices for Weight Loss.
In the podcast, Nagina discusses how adding spices to her diet allowed her to lose 40 pounds.
Ancient spices, known for their anti-inflammatory and metabolism-boosting power how allowed Nagina to enjoy her food more while improving her health.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- Nagina’s own story of weight struggles, especially after kids
- The 3 key fat-burning “Skinny Spices” in Nagina’s weight loss system
- How to reduce urges for unhealthy quick fixes like sugar, alcohol, and caffeine
- Unique health benefits of common spices and ways to use them
- Out-of-the-box breakfast ideas to get morning metabolism going
- What to add to your morning coffee for a health boost
- Simple ways to up your intake of spices and herbs
- Substitute spices to try if you don’t like spice/heat
- Nagina’s gift to Wellness Mama readers: 3 recipes using spices to beat late-night sugar cravings!
If you are interested in more spice-forward ways to lose weight, check out some of Masala Body’s recipes, like these 7 turmeric recipes for weight loss.
Leave a Reply