Wow what a year!
Losing 40 pounds transformed every second of every day for me, and I’m so grateful to be able to share what I’ve learned with you.
It’s a tradition of mine to look back at my year and think about what I accomplished – and today I want to share this with you.
I have hundreds of people, events and memories to be thankful for in 2015. I’m sharing my top 7 with you today.
1. My biggest accomplishment in 2015 has been the amazing opportunity to serve you.
I’m honored that you’ve let me into your inbox week after week. Thank you for reading my stories, looking at my pictures, and listening to my weight-loss advice in the emails, posts, webinars and teleclasses I held for you this year.
2. My story was profiled in an exclusive segment on Fox News and the cover story for Woman’s World national magazine about how I lost weight eating delicious and filling food
3. I was featured on Farnoosh Torabi’s #1 Podcast, So Money, and multiple other podcasts (like this, this and this) about how I have created premium, high-end, luxurious weight-loss coaching programs to help the busiest of women lose 10 pounds or more
4. I wrote and launched my super-improved, 10x better than before website, MasalaBody.com, where I:
- Share my 40-pound weight-loss transformation story and pictures
- Describe the details of my “10-week Weight-Loss Jumpstart for the Busy Woman – 1:1 Coaching with Nagina Abdullah”
- Interview 5 busy women who I helped lose 10 pounds or more (they tell their own story of how fantastic they feel after losing weight in my program)
5. I offered you some of my best content by phone and online for free:
- 6 Weight-Loss Myths About Those Last 10 Pounds – What the Weight-Loss Industry Hasn’t Told You (teleclass)
- My 5 Secret Weight-Loss Weapons for the Busy Woman (webinar)
- Turkey Overload Emergency Training (webinar)
- Healthy Eating Extravaganza – My Top 5 Time-Saving Tips to Eat Healthy Food and Love It (webinar)
- “The Foods To Get Fit” (5-day challenge)
Some of the comments I’ve heard about my free content are:
6. I held 4 Masala Cooking Parties where I taught extremely successful women (think national news producers, authors, doctors, vice-presidents, and 6 and 7-figure business owners) how to make healthy food that’s delicious and easy.
Here are the cities where I had the privilege of having Masala Cooking Parties in 2015:
- New York, NY (twice)
- San Jose, California
- Short Hills, NJ
7. I celebrated my 5-year anniversary of starting my journey to lose 40 pounds. Here’s my before picture 5 years ago, and a picture of me taken this year.
Losing weight has given me amazing opportunities in 2015 to:
– Pick up my daughter during rush hour at Penn Station and walk up and down multiple flights of stairs on the NY subway on our way to a famous candy store
– Jump out of a speedboat without feeling self-conscious and having the strength to swim to the shore with my daughter on my back
– Play paddleboard in a bikini with my husband which felt so freeing, playful and fun!
Thank you for letting me share my weight-loss journey and the lifestyle I’ve built with you. It feels amazing that you have been with me on the MasalaBody.com journey in 2015. It’s been such a fantastic ride!