If getting healthy and losing weight seems too complicated to fit into your lifestyle, you have to listen to my podcast, “How to Use Ancient Spices to Make Weight-Loss Easier and Boost Health” on the Wellness Mama Podcast. I talk about how to get skinny (and healthy!) with ancient spices.
After years of struggling to lose weight and feeling just plain feeling crummy, I thought about what I could add to my diet rather than take away. I especially started adding spices known for their anti-inflammatory and metabolism-boosting power … and everything changed.
Soon, I was melting off the pounds, and enjoying my food more! In fact, as a mother of 2, I lost 40 pounds with my new take on ancient spices.
In the podcast I share:
- My own story of weight struggles, especially after kids
- The 3 key fat-burning “Skinny Spices” in my weight loss system
- How to reduce urges for unhealthy quick fixes like sugar, alcohol, and caffeine
- Unique health benefits of common spices and ways to use them
- Out-of-the-box breakfast ideas to get morning metabolism going
Click on the link below and listen to the podcast for much more!
Sometimes “getting healthy” seems complicated. Conflicting advice to sort through, new recipes to learn, special ingredients to buy-and the list can go on. But some health hacks have been around for ages … and are probably already in our kitchens! Have some cinnamon around? Or some cayenne pepper?
I even share spices for those that don’t like the heat or spicy taste!