I used to be the type of person who would promise that I wouldn’t eat a cookie (or even touch or smell one) until I lose 10 pounds. But, when my cravings would strike, I wouldn’t be able to control myself going to my pantry and taking a cookie or walking into my break room to break off half a donut.
Then, it was a downhill. There was no stopping me. Since I already went against my plan a little bit, it’s like I opened the floodgates! A few minutes later, I would get another cookie or donut, and that night for dinner I may even say, “Just forget about this!” and order a pizza!
I would think, “I already messed up, and it’s torturing anyway, so who cares?”
You know the number of time I did is, it’s like I made a history in giving in to my sugar cravings and probably should get an award.
Or maybe you’re running the same marathon of making BIG BOLD plans about losing weight but eventually yielding to the desires close to your heart (cupcakes anyone?)
Have you ever felt that no matter how bad you want it, and how hard you try, you just can’t follow through your plan of NOT eating sugar crammed foods and shed those extra (evilly dangerous) pounds?
Yeah, that’s what I thought.
But don’t blame yourself for it. Seriously, don’t.
Because there’s actually a scientific reason for this that no one talks about. As I said in my last email as well, the weight-loss “experts” and “gurus” keep telling you NOT to eat sugar, but they don’t tell you WHY? And WHAT to eat instead (that isn’t boring and doesn’t leave you wanting for more).
Today, I’m gonna blow the myth out of the water and tell you exactly what’s up with all these uninvited sugar cravings and WHY you just can’t have only one cookie and be done with it.
Click below to watch the video and know exactly which foods to eat so you NEVER feel deprived, hungry or cranky without sugar.
Now that you’ve watched the video and know the actual reason behind your sugar cravings, here are few tips for you to STOP your cravings (in a gentle way) and lose weight quickly.
5 Tips to Stop Craving Sugar and Lose Weight Quickly:
- Eat lots of high-fiber foods (vegetables, lentils, beans) and low-fat protein sources (eggs, fish, 90% lean beef, chicken breast, etc.)
- Use spices to make your food taste delicious and exciting (Yes! You can do that. No need to go all flavorless even if you wanna lose weight)
- Limit potatoes, rice and bread (white and brown) to small side dishes or eliminate completely
- Do not drink calories since they are usually high-sugar
- Ask yourself why you are craving sugar. What is that you really want (e.g., comfort, excitement)?
And here’s a list of healthy yet extremely delicious snacks that you can enjoy- all while losing that muffin top.
6 Low-sugar Snacks:
- Celery and/or Bell Pepper strips with 2 tablespoons of peanut or almond butter, hummus, or guacamole
- 6 oz. Nonfat Greek yogurt with a sprinkle of chopped nuts or ground flaxseed
- 14 unsalted mixed nuts
- 40 (or 1/2 a handful) unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 stick part skim string cheese (mozzarella cheese stick)
- 8 oz. 1% cottage cheese with optional ½ cup berries
Every recipe and tip I share with you on MasalaBody.com contains foods that are low in sugar but taste AMAZING. Weight-loss becomes easy and sustainable with the foods and lifestyle I recommend to you. I always show you the easiest ways to lose weight and keep it off forever – and taking sugar out is my #1 recommendation.
You can eat filling and delicious foods all while losing weight and looking smokin’ hot in every dress you wear.
I’d love for you to try these snacks out and let me know how you find them!