Lose 10 Pounds in 10 Weeks
“Put yourself first, lose double the weight in half the time, and get more energy!”
Discover the powerful shortcuts that help the busiest women drop their unwanted fat like butter:
- Never feel deprived or starved
- Love and crave the foods you’re eating, while your waist thins and your love handles disappear
- Get your personalized roadmap and plan to lose fat faster than you ever thought possible
- Understand why you stress-eat or eat emotionally and start taking care of yourself in the luxurious way you deserve
- Live at a new, lighter weight where a healthy lifestyle becomes your NEW normal
"I kept falling off the wagon when I tried to lose weight myself – I was really good for one or two weeks and then I would fall off.
Nagina encouraged and guided me to lose weight throughout the program and it was awesome. I lost 12 pounds in 10 weeks! Now I feel comfortable and like myself again."
Mona, Communications Executive, Returning to work after time off to stay home with 2 young boys
" I didn't want to date because it was overwhelming and I was certain no one would find me attractive.
Nagina showed me the right foods I needed to eat as a vegetarian to help me slim down. I lost 15 pounds in 10 weeks, which is a lot of weight, and I feel so proud of myself!"
Kavita, Marketing Executive, Vegetarian
"I was working out 4 to 5 days every week but I hit a plateau. My doctor warned me that I needed to lose weight.
I was afraid of feeling deprived, but Nagina's program showed me the foods that taste really good, are healthy and would still help me lose weight. With Nagina's plan, I lost 19 pounds in 10 weeks! “
Julie, Mom of 2 kids, to return to work
"I was negative around my husband and friends and didn't have energy to spend with my young son. With Nagina's program, I lost 30 pounds in 6 months and have so much energy to do all kinds of activities with my son.
Im a happier person now, my relationship with my husband is so much better and I love it when he tells me how good I look!"
Saniya, Mom of 2-year old boy
Introducing Lose 10 Pounds in 10 Weeks
The first weight-loss plan with delicious, easy and filling meals, step-by-step psychology, personalized advice and accountability, and exact weekly plans and grocery lists to finally help you lose weight — and keep it off for life
This is me 40 pounds heavier
Thats when my Type-A side came out. I read every weight-loss magazine and scientific article I could find. I spent months creating new recipes and researching the effect of food on our bodies.
I only had limited hours to spend exercising, but I had to eat no matter what. I studied how my food choices could give me the weight-loss I dreamed of.[/text_block]
How I got my dream body AFTER the age of 35
Heres a taste of what spices and herbs do for our weight-loss:
- Turmeric: Helps break down fat, regulate the bodys metabolism and decrease "bad" cholesterol. It also contains cancer-fighting antioxidants
- Cumin: Helps the digestive process and is a source of iron
- Capsaicin: The main ingredient that gives peppers and red chili powder their heat, helps burn fat and suppresses appetite
- Cinnamon: Helps reduce blood sugar
- Ginger: Aids digestion and suppresses appetite
By using these and other simple spices in my everyday foods, I made my food delicious. Roasted masala eggplant, and yellow lentils with ginger and garlic had such wonderful flavors I couldnt believe it was actually considered healthy food, because it tasted so AMAZING! I started looking forward to my meals because they were filled with flavor and left me so satisfied.
I concocted a Cumin Cauliflower dish, which includes roasted cumin seeds, turmeric, and no oil or butter. The flavor of the ginger and roasted cumin seeds created a comfort food for me — something I enjoyed after a long, hard day. And even better — the turmeric helps fight fat.
For my husband, I made Tandoori Chicken, which bursts with garlic and a blend of tandoori flavors, and doesn't have any cream or butter in the marinade. The spices also helped speed metabolism.
I created alternatives to eating that were BETTER than the food I was eating before AND were helping me to burn fat as I ate them.
As a former Management Consultant, I was also traveling for several days of the week. I started to uncover exactly which restaurants to go to and how to modify my order so that I could eat out for every meal and STILL stay healthy — no matter what city or airport I was in that day — La Guardia, Newark, Boston or SF.
I tracked nutritional information and developed the perfect breakfast, snack, and meals, all based on nutritional data, analytics, and measurement. I was very methodical in recording, analyzing, and improving my meals every day — its part of my nature as an ambitious, type-A woman.
I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything. The food I was eating was delicious — AND healthy.
I began to CRAVE the food I was eating.
And then something happened.
After a month I lost 10 pounds. My scale kept dropping. . .and dropping. . and dropping. I lost 20 pounds and reached my pre-pregnancy weight 3 months after I started eating my delicious recipes.
And then my scale KEPT falling.
Even though I had saved all my pre-pregnancy clothes, I had to buy a new wardrobe because I shrunk to 20 pounds less than I was when I was pregnant — less than I weighed when I was in high school. And I was toned and strong — I looked the best I had ever looked in my entire life. I had reached my dream weight — in my mid-thirties, after 2 kids and with a demanding career.[/text_block]
I went to my 5-year business school reunion and multiple successful, ambitious women came up to me and told me they were jealous of me. One woman, now a corporate executive, had gained about 25 pounds since graduation. She walked up to me, looked me in the eye and said, "Nagina, Im so jealous. How do you look so good?"
Another former classmate, now an investment banking Vice President, walked up to me and said — "You do NOT look like you have 2 kids!"
At work, every day I felt confident and I proactively elevated my career as I looked for more public opportunities than before. I could walk in front of the room and make a presentation without wondering if my back fat was showing in my dress or my stomach was sticking out too much — one more thing I didn't have to think about so I could focus on my career.
I put my best foot forward in my career — nothing held me back anymore or burdened my mind anymore.[/text_block]
Its the truth that image and presentation matters so much in business. If you look like youre in control of your life, many more people are attracted to you. People treated me with more positivity after I lost weight and started projecting so much more confidence. Its like what I gave off came back to me tenfold.
More people wanted to work with me — and my career (and bonus) soared.
The best part is that I had so much energy to spend with my kids. I couldnt wait to get home from work so that I could help my son learn to read, and on the weekends I took my kids to the park and ran around WITH THEM — I didn't watch from the sidelines. I played tag, walked in parades with them, and took them all over the city.[/text_block]
I feel more energy than I have ever felt before, and I feel happier inside and out. I became wanted, desired, and envied. And I felt great about myself and the world!
It was all a result of the recipes I created and documented, and my step-by-step psychology about how to make it realistic in my life.
I want the same for you. My recipes and expert advice are incredibly powerful and can help you lose more weight more quickly than you imagined. And it will stay off.[/text_block]
What Fad Diets and Trendy Weight Loss Programs Dont Tell You
Ive tried everything to lose weight. Im going to give you the exact recipes and plan that works — using the psychology that propels you to make change now.
But first, Ive been on both sides of the table. Ive struggled to lose weight, and Ive lost it. And this is something that I have to share with you.
I almost gave up.
I almost gave up on losing weight because it was so hard my whole life — and I was this close to never being able to experience the freedom and happiness that losing weight gave me.[/text_block]
You have spent years trying to lose weight
You spend hours going to websites to try to find healthy recipes, and look up workout after workout. You join a gym, get a personal trainer and try different weight loss programs.
Meanwhile, being on a diet feels miserable. You feel hunger pains and have to force yourself to eat bland, "healthy" food (like chicken and steamed broccoli. . . EVERY DAY).
Your weight seems to come off so slowly — you wonder if what youre doing is working.
Weight loss is something you want so badly, and think about it ALL THE TIME.
But it becomes hard to find the hours to spend on being healthier – and have the self-control that you "should."
You want to have fun in your life and not compromise yourself at every dinner and social event you go to.
Pretty soon, you start doubting yourself
- "I have to get myself organized, and try harder"
- "My genetics wont let me lose that much weight"
- "I have to work too hard to lose weight — and its not worth the effort!"
Losing weight almost impossible when at the end of the day you collapse on the couch, just wanting a glass of wine or a bit of chocolate to satisfy you because you deserve it after such a hard day.
I have some bad news. One of your biggest worries — that you will not be able to lose weight — is real. Otherwise, you would have already lost it, right?
Think about Halloween 2015 – a little over 10 weeks from now – if you are still doing the same things you have always been doing — and barely have seen your scale drop.
How will you feel?
Its discouraging, and it makes you want to throw in the towel and focus on "accepting yourself as you are."
From ambitious woman to ambitious woman — I know you wont truly be happy with yourself until you reach your goals. You want what you want and theres nothing that stops you. Your body and weight isnt any different.
To see a change in your life, you have to make a change in what youre doing.
See, its not that you dont know the information to lose weight. YOU DO.
You need help with a roadmap on how to build it into your life so you can make it a real lifestyle shift.
Where is the time to fit in being healthy when your life is back-to-back busy?
How are we supposed to watch our calories, feel hungry all the time and exercise to lose weight – WHILE juggling a family, career, and life? And keep it off? It seems like its impossible.
Can there be an easier way?
The Weight Loss Secrets I Uncovered after Studying from the Top Experts in the World
You will be so surprised to learn how much the typical advice to lose weight does not work.
After having my second child, I revisited all of the weight loss programs that were out there. I consulted weight—loss experts. I read every health/body/fitness magazine. I learned about making smart changes to my diet — that would not take a lot of time from my daily schedule.
When I lost over 40 pounds WHILE having a demanding consulting career and two kids at home, I found out exactly what I and so many others had been doing wrong for years.
The first thing I realized in my research was that the advice I had been reading in magazines and weight loss programs are misleading — honestly, lets say its UNREALISTIC — hours of day in the gym, steamed broccoli for lunch & dinner, and hunger pangs all day long.
I didn't want to starve and deprive myself anymore — because I knew that wouldnt work for the long run.
I've learned from mega-nutrition and weight-loss superstars like
- Tim Ferriss (Author of NYT bestsellers “4-Hour Body” and “4-Hour Workweek”)
- JJ Virgin (Celebrity Nutrition & Fitness Expert and Author of the NYT bestsellers: The Virgin Diet & Sugar Impact Diet)
- Alexandria Jamieson (co-creator of “Super-Size Me” and Bestselling Author of “Women, Food and Desire”)
I never realized how many foods have sugar in it. It wasnt just chocolate or candy. There were so many foods I was eating that were broken down quickly to sugar. Pasta, sandwiches, wraps, even fruit yogurt!
And SUGAR is immediately converted to fat.
But heres the thing – you, a smart woman, KNOW this. But its SO HARD to IMPLEMENT taking sugar out of your diet. If it were easy, you would be at the weight you wanted right now.
You have a hard time taking sugar out of your diet primarily because of 5 key reasons
- Your 2pm and late-night cravings. You crave foods with sugar in it. When its been a long day, or around 2pm every day, and late at night, as hard as you try to control yourself, you find yourself almost feeling helpless and giving in to unhealthy comfort foods — you need to reward yourself for all the work you did that day.
- You dont know if/what to eat in place. Even if you KNOW sugar is not good for you, you dont know what to eat in place of it. And you feel hungry — which leads to unhealthy bingeing.
- You dont like the taste of boring "healthy" foods. You dont like the taste of typical "healthy foods" with low-sugar. You try to eat vegetables, but its hard. You get yourself energized to eat "healthy," but you get bored after 3 days of eating fish or chicken and asparagus. Boring!
- Temptation everywhere. Youre tempted by sweet treats all over your office break room and kitchen. Even though you wake up telling yourself you want to be healthy, when your boss walks by and offers you a donut hole, you let yourself give in and say, "ok, just one." And you can never really stop at 1, right?
- No time for planning. It takes a lot of planning to stock your home with foods that are low in sugar — its a change in your life and requires effort. You have to find the right recipes, make an annoying grocery list, take time up in your sacred weekend to grocery shop, prep, and then potentially hate the recipe.
Who can blame you for not taking out sugar after knowing what it takes? Its like another full-time job![/text_block]
- Hours every day of searching FoodNetwork, Pinterest, Food.com
- Time to grocery shop and you always come home missing 1 key ingredient
- Exhausted time on your feet chopping, stirring and trying not to burn
And then as a final reward (I'm being sarcastic here) – it almost NEVER tastes good.
I will tell you — when I took sugar out of my diet – my weight melted off like butter.
All of my delicious recipes have little to no sugar in them. And they're STILL SO DELICIOUS!!
ALL of my recipes include natural fat-burning spices like turmeric, cumin, and coriander. Theyre not necessarily SPICY (unless you want it to be — like I do!) — and theyre definitely FLAVORFUL, FILLING, and FAT-BURNING.
I want to share my secret recipes that helped me lose 40 pounds — and also teach you HOW to fit making this recipe into your life. I want to show you:
- A list of exactly what groceries to buy
- When to make this recipe
- How often to eat this recipe
- What should be on the side
There's so much more to eating healthy than finding a healthy recipe. You need a plan to make them.
But that's not all. You need personalized support to lose weight.[/text_block]
1:1 Virtual Weight-Loss and Food Coaching with Nagina
LOSE 10 POUNDS IN 10 WEEKS
“Put yourself first, lose double the weight in half the time, and get more energy!”
Imagine doing yoga without getting “stuck” over your gut in twists.
Imagine going swimming at your local pool or beach without waiting until the VERY last second to take off your cover-up.
Think about how pretty you would FEEL.
If you're single, think about how much more confident you would feel to put your picture up on online dating sites and start to date again!
Instead of feeling FRUMPY, imagine feeling beautiful because you've finally found gorgeous clothes that fit so well.
Imagine NO LONGER thinking about your weight the first thing when you wake up (because EVERYTHING in your closet feels awful and uncomfortable and NOT cute) – and loving looking at yourself in the mirror after your shower.
How could your life change if you even lost 10 pounds? What about 20 pounds?
Isn't your weight worth your focus, prioritization and investment in YOURSELF?
Your life would drastically change for the positive in EVERY way.
Mine did, and so can yours.
Do you realize youre a LOT more likely to lose weight with a weight-loss expert (who has done it herself before) directing and supporting you to lose 10 pounds or more — and keep it off?
Ill coach you to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks or 20 pounds in 20 weeks, have more energy and feel more in control of yourself.
My programs are for you if you:
- Are an ambitious woman between the ages of 28 — 50 who has been trying to lose 10-30 pounds for weeks, months or years and wants it off within the next 3-6 months
- Are ready to lose weight without feeling deprived and irritated
- Want to create a lifestyle change to lose weight and keep it off
- Need more energy!
FINALLY – a personalized program for YOU, a busy, ambitious woman who doesn't have the TIME to create your own plan or research textbooks of information about which foods will REALLY help you lose weight
- Lose weight quickly – You can plan to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks OR 20 pounds in 20 weeks. Youll see consistent and rapid weight loss because you have ongoing and focused expert support and accountability
- Don't feel deprived – Forget about feeling hungry or overwhelmed! I'll show you how to lose weight step by step – you'll feel satisfied, love what you're eating, and have fun the whole time!
- Crush your cravings – Well crush your cravings and uncover what you and your body really wants (I guarantee its something besides food). Well focus on self-care and how to lavishly treat yourself like the princess you are (think bubble baths, dark chocolate and comforting hugs)! Oh yes, I will insist you do these and your weight will drop off quicker!
- Set up an easy plan – Ill direct you to set up your own personal system for weight—loss and ingrain this plan into your life. You'll set up your system with my direction, one step at a time so it's NEVER overwhelming – in fact in 2 weeks your eating will change and you won't even have realized it! This plan will take the "willpower" out of weight-loss and sets you up for a healthy lifestyle
- Eat out, travel and still lose weight – You'll adapt healthy eating to every aspect of your life. You will instantly know what to order when you eat out and what snacks to bring when you travel to always feel satisfied and keep your weight down
MY PROGRAMS ARE VIRTUAL AND CAN BE DONE FROM ANYWHERE!
New York, Chicago, San Franciso, Saudi Arabia, Australia, UK and everywhere else!
We talk by Skype, Google and/or Phone
1:1 VIRTUAL WEIGHT-LOSS AND FOOD COACHING PROGRAM DETAILS
1:1 in-depth intensive call with you and me
During our initial call, we will dig deep into your challenges to lose weight and your goals and desires. This strategy and planning session is key to ensure you're on the right track.
I'll put together a personalized roadmap for you to lose weight in the upcoming weeks based on your specific needs and your schedule.
45-minute 1:1 calls every other week
You'll have my expert, laser advice every other week for 45 minutes. I'll give you accountability, emotional support and step-by-step guidance to integrate healthy eating into your life.
24/7 access to me
You will have my personal cell phone number and email to ask me ANY questions throughout your days. I'll also be there when you step on the scale and see you've lost 2 pounds in a few days (again)!
Weekly Menu Plan & Recipes
? WEEKLY MENU WITH MY DELICIOUS RECIPES FOR EACH MEAL
? GROCERY LIST AND WEEKLY PLAN OF WHEN TO MAKE (EASY) MEALS
? PANTRY LIST OF FOODS TO KEEP STOCKED
? FOODS TO EAT & FOODS NOT TO EAT
NOTE: All my recipes are EASY and NOT time-consuming. THEY ARE MADE FOR THE AMBITIOUS, BUSY, WORKING WOMAN. I recommend several easy crockpot, roasting and baking recipes which means totally hands-off cooking!
I also give you specific suggestions for eating out if you dont want to cook or are traveling
Focus on destroying your stress and emotional eating and putting yourself first
You absolutely need to put yourself first to lose weight and keep it off. Everyone around you will benefit from it too. And though you may not even realize it, many of us use food as an emotional or stress-relieving tool.
Imagine not having cravings for chocolate, bread or chips anymore?? Is it possible? YES, and I've helped so many women crush their cravings in the time we work together.
I will guide you to put yourself first, understand what youre really craving and direct you to give yourself what you need in healthier way — and you weight will get lower so much more quickly.
I'll keep you laser focused on losing weight by tracking your weight, measurements, and pictures every week. With this focus on your weight-loss, you absolutely WILL lose weight. It will be so exciting to see your success each week as your scale drops lower and lower!
What does the program start and when does it end?
Start date is the week of August 3rd. Lose 10 Pounds in 10 Weeks runs from August 3rd to October 23rd
How long do I have to signup?
The program is open for enrollment NOW until Friday, July 31st at 11:59PM PST OR when it sells out, whichever comes first. I recommend you get your spot now!
How do I signup?
Click the button to make your payment below. I will personally reply to you and we’ll set up a date for our first conversation the week of August 3rd at a time that works for you. If you would like to talk to me before signing up, please email me as soon as possible at email@example.com and we can set up time to chat.
Want to have your husband or partner look at you and be captivated by you — his mouth dropping when he sees you?
Imagine having the energy to play tag with your kids and run with them in the park — without telling them that youre too tired?
Think about attending your upcoming party or reunion, and literally having your friends stare at you in awe as you walk in and say "You look SO good!"[/text_block]
- 75-minute Intensive During Orientation Week
- 1:1 Coaching For 10 Weeks (Bi-Weekly Calls)
- 24/7 Access To Me Through Text and Email
- Weekly Menu Plans
- Weekly Recipes and Organized Grocery Lists
- Stress and Emotional Eating Support
- Focus on Putting Yourself First Through Self-Care
- Weekly Tracking & Problem-Solving
- + 2 Extra Weeks (Orientation Week + Graduation Week), For a Total of 12 Weeks
- PAYMENT PLAN PROVIDED
Here are some other options that you can also consider to lose weight:[/text_block]
Do it Yourself (again)
You can try to lose weight yourself — again — but has this worked yet? Are you ready to see different results? If so, you must take a different approach.
Lose weight with your friend's advice
You can try to lose weight with a friend — but will that accountability really work?
Will you feel comfortable talking to your friend for hours for accountability and advice? Will your friend set up a plan for you? Do they have the expertise to really guide you to the shortcuts for weight-loss?
And if you're looking for a partner, its tough to find someone that is on the same weight-loss journey as you and has the same motivation.
Sign up for a personal trainer
FOOD, and not exercise, is the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF WEIGHT-LOSS
You can join a gym with a personal trainer. You will get their advice for the 30 minutes youre in the session.
You will not have a plan for the rest of the 6 days, 23.5 hours
You will not have ANY emotional support for late-night cravings, decisions on what to order when you eat out, or what exact groceries you should buy.
If you work out and don't eat right, do you really think you'll lose weight?
Weight-Loss is NOT accomplished in the gym. The gym is a complement to your rigor in the kitchen.
“You inspire me! I am excited to say I have lost ~20 pounds!! More importantly, I feel more in control of my life. I have more energy and am generally a happier person.”
Devi, Consumer Research Manager
“Nagina inspired me to fit into a bathing suit with a full-time job and 2 kids – now other women ask me how I did it! Nagina offers smart advice for busy working women to switch up their eating habits and lose weight.”
Deepa, Senior Manager, LinkedIN, Mom of 2
2 additional weeks
1 Orientation Week + 1 Graduation Week
This means “Lose 10 Pounds in 10 Weeks” is a total of 12 weeks!
- How to pack and store your food
- My 5 favorite low-sugar, green smoothies
- Serving sizes
- Weight-loss spices
- Which carbs accelerate weight-loss
- How to practice self-care
- Tips to lose weight while traveling and eating out
- Daytime dine-out guide
- My filling chopped salad formula
- Best Practices of other 10-week students
OVER $1000 IN FREE ADDITIONAL BONUSES! GRAB THIS BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!
Only 2 Spots Left! It WILL Sell Out
- Accept that you should buy the next size up clothes
- Are ok with feeling tired and lethargic
- Do NOT want to do fun activities with your girlfriends, kids or partner
- Thinks it's a waste of time to stay in shape and look and feel good about yourself
When I lost more weight than I could imagine, and wore a bikini to the beach after 2 kids with toned abs, arms, and thighs — I knew my strategies and recipes worked.[/text_block]
"Nagina is ambitious and can relate to people of similar background and experiences. She comes up with easy solutions to stay healthy for women who are juggling demanding careers and family."
Preeti, Big 4 Management Consultant, Mom of Twin 2-year olds
"Naginas approach to maintaining a healthy lifestyle meets the needs of my demanding schedule. I find myself craving her tasty recipes time and time again."
Marinela, Executive Vice President, Evoke Neuroscience, Inc.; Chair and Founding Member, C200 Scholars Network
"As a busy working mom who runs her own business, staying health conscious often falls off my daily to-do list. Thanks to Naginas easy recipes, I actually look forward to cooking now!"
Farnoosh Torabi, Finance Expert & Bestselling Author of When She Makes More and Mom of 1 boy
“One of the most common questions women ask me is what to eat to lose weight. I now direct my fat-loss seeking clients to Nagina. Nagina knows what to eat to lose fat fast AND her recipes are delicious!”
Maria Brilaki, Fitness Expert & Bestselling Author and Founder of FitnessReloaded.com
Don't miss out on losing weight. Imagine how you can look and feel by Halloween 2015 (October).
You can be the sexy woman at the beach while others look at you and say, “how do you look so good?”[/text_block]
I hated clothes shopping, and I was out of breath walking up the subway stairs on the way to work each day. With Nagina's program, I have gained a positive relationship with food. There was a noticeable flattening of my stomach in the first month. I lost 15 pounds in 12 weeks!
Naya, Bank Vice-President and Mother of 2
"Without a plan I was wasting my time and feeling stress every day. I felt out of control and gained 10-15 pounds while traveling. Nagina's program takes the stress out of weight-loss. I dont have to think about what Im gonna make."
My waist is skinnier and people tell me all the time, “You lost so much weight! Even your face looks skinnier!”
Jessica, Environmental Engineer, Harvard graduate